Salary IRO £22,000 depending on experience
An opportunity exists at NDE (North Devon Electronics Ltd) for a University Graduate at Degree (or equivalent) level who possesses knowledge of current manufacturing methods and process techniques, preferably applicable to a coil winding business.
A suitable candidate will ideally have work experience in the areas of manufacturing and mechanical engineering.
Requisite skills include:
- An understanding of manufacturing and process optimisation
- Workflow concepts including single piece and Kanban
- Production process improvements
- Some experience with 3D modelling with CAD beneficial, but training could be provided
- Understanding of Lean Principles
- Problem solving techniques
- Identify improved methods including tools / fixtures for assembly
- Smooth workflow including bottleneck management
- Process optimisation using engineering and lean techniques
- Support new product introduction (NPI) activities
- Assist with Operator training, upskilling and competence development
The candidate must be:
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic about manufacturing processes
- Able to communicate effectively with all sectors of the business and work within a small team
Starting salary IRO £22,000 depending on experience
Attributes of candidates – must be reliable, personable and accurate with numerical data.
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8am to 5pm, Friday 8am to 1pm
Holiday 20 days (increasing with service) + Bank Holidays
Please apply with a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org