The health and safety of our employees, their families, our customers, and the communities in which we operate in is our utmost priority. Covid-19 is no different, during these challenging and difficult times we are proud to be working hard to serve and support our customers whilst implementing measures to help keep everyone safe. We closely monitor all developments and continually update our information and working practices to ensure the continued safety of our employees and customers.
Here are some of the changes we have made:
- Changed working patterns to meet distancing requirements.
- Installed physical and/or visual barriers between areas.
- Modified the infrastructure to provide additional rest areas to meet distancing requirements.
- Increased the frequency and intensity of cleaning against defined schedules.
- Provided all staff with cleaning equipment for their workstation.
- No unauthorised visitors or contractors are allowed on-site.
- We now host meetings via telephone and ‘Teams’ video conferencing where possible.
- Continuous flow production lines have been temporarily changed to batch-and-queue lines.
- All staff are required to follow strict hygiene measures, including face mask when entering and moving around the facility.
- All staff are health monitored including temperature checking prior to shift start.
The changes we have actioned have been based on risk assessments, advice from independent advisors and the advice given by the UK Government. We continue to monitor and make any other changes that are necessary.
So, if you have any coil winding requirements, no matter how big or small, please get in touch.
We would be happy to discuss further to see how we can help you.