North Devon Electronics Ltd have a vacancy for an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer
NDE are a Leading UK Coil Winding and Electro-Mechanical Assembly Company. All applicants need to be 17th Edition/BS7671 Qualified and have a good background in Maintenance Engineering. We are looking for an enthusiastic and positive addition to our team. Based in Braunton, North Devon.
About the position:
Responsible in providing engineering support. Reporting to the Engineering Manager. You will be responsible for assisting with general maintenance engineering. Other duties will include:
- Day to day maintenance of all plant and machinery
- Use TPM system for scheduled maintenance of machinery & equipment
- Production support
- Assisting other mechanical / operational departments when required
- Installation of electrical equipment within capital development works
- Cover shifts for holiday and sickness and work overtime as the business requires
- Liaise with production and quality teams to enhance productivity and conformity
- Any other duty that may be required from time to time by line management
Who we are looking for somebody who:
- Must have a recognized Electrical Qualification including 17th Edition
- Previous experience of working in a production/mechanical or CNC engineering environment essential
- Have extensive Electrical experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Have proven experience with Fault Finding
- Be familiar with general factory maintenance practices
- Be conversant with basic PLC Logic & Inverter drives
- Have a positive and flexible attitude and able to communicate at all levels
- Can work using your own initiative
- Can work alone and in a team
- You will have a positive and ‘can do’ attitude and be keen to grow and develop in the job.
- Permanent position
- Salary £24k+ DOE
- 40 hours per week; Monday to Thursday 0800 – 1700. Friday 0800 – 1400.
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holiday. Increasing over time. Free parking.
If you can offer what we are looking for, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please, direct applications only