North Devon Electronics Ltd have a vacancy for an experienced Sales Administrator
About the job…
The Sales Administrator will be responsible for ensuring customer orders are processed accurately and quickly, the preparation of quotations, the maintenance of customer information on the database and the provision of a professional and organised administrative support system to the Sales Team.
Duties will include…
- Entering orders onto ERP system
- Preparation of quotes
- Raising invoices
- Updating customers via email and telephone as required
- Liaisons with the production team
- Maintenance of customer records on the ERP system
The right person…
- Previous experience working in a sales administration role
- Experience of working within a manufacturing company preferred
- Electronics experience a bonus!
- You will have a positive and ‘can do’ attitude and be keen to grow and develop in the job
- Good all-round IT skills including experience with Excel and Word.
- Able to start ASAP
In return we offer…
- Opportunity to join a successful growing company
- Permanent position salary up to £20k pa dependant on experience
- Hours Monday to Thursday 8.00am to 5.00pm Friday 8.00am to 2.00pm
- 20 days holiday + bank holiday increasing over time; parking.
If you can offer what we are looking for, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.